From Hack Sphere Labs Wiki
They have builds specific to the rpi.
- Comes with a script to install the system
- You then connect the device via ethernet and let it download the rest of the files, it then installs.
- I use long wifi keys and entering the wifi key with an incompatible usb kkkkkkkkeeeeeeyyyyyboard was a pain.
- Just plug the SD card back in and edit:
- i already set the device to wlan0 so all I had to do was change the wireless key 
- it looks like there is also a file here:
- one should also tweak the device to run faster, and add a mpeg2 key if they like: http://lifehacker.com/5929913/build-a-xbmc-media-center-with-a-35-raspberry-pi
- overclock even