From Hack Sphere Labs Wiki
- Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission - Tom Wheeler
- appointed by President Obama and confirmed by the U.S. Senate in November, 201
- Wheeler worked as a venture capitalist and lobbyist for the cable and wireless industry
- positions including President of the National Cable Television Association (NCTA) and CEO of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA)
So a cable lobbyist that is Chairman of the FCC
- During Barack Obama's presidential campaign Wheeler spent six weeks in Iowa aiding his campaign efforts and went on to raise over $500,000 USD for both of Obama's campaigns.