From Hack Sphere Labs Wiki
Revision as of 21:47, 4 June 2013 by Webdawg (Created page with "=Raspberry Pi= They have builds specific to the rpi. *http://openelec.tv/get-openelec/download/viewcategory/10-raspberry-pi-builds **Comes with a script to install the system ...")
They have builds specific to the rpi.
- Comes with a script to install the system
- You then connect the device via ethernet and let it download the rest of the files, it then installs.
- I use long wifi keys and entering the wifi key with an incompatible usb kkkkkkkkeeeeeeyyyyyboard was a pain.
- Just plug the SD card back in and edit:
- i already set the device to wlan0 so all I had to do was change the wireless key 
- it looks like there is also a file here: