Matrox DualHead2Go (and possibly TripleHead2Go) on Linux
From Hack Sphere Labs Wiki
Revision as of 15:08, 22 July 2012 by Webdawg
- Install drivers on Windows box and then plug device in
- Update firmware and reboot
- Decide on what resolution that your Linux box is going to use after looking at the display modes in the Matrox software
- Set the Matrox box to that mode by using the Matrox software
- Note the overall output resolution and refresh rate
- Move device over to your Linux box and set the Linux box at the same resolution AND refresh rate
- I really do not think that OS matters for anything but configuration.
- Triplehead2Go Mode expander: http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/support/drivers/download/th2go/tmet/
- (2048x768@60Hz?) or higher?
- Ended up using 2048*768 @ 60Hz